I am appreciative to Just A Simple Country Girl for this nomination, I suggest you check out her page. I am always grateful when a mutual blogger takes time out to read or comment on a post of mine, let alone nominate me for an award. Many thanks!
My blog has many components to it. I enjoy writing immensely, but it has also become a great therapy for me. Most of all, just keeping it real- because afterall we are all human and can connect in some way through life experiences.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award: (If you choose to participate)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Nominate fellow bloggers who you follow
- Give them ten questions to answer
My question from Just A Simple Country Girl:
- Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes, I was fired from a “Doggy Daycare” after only working there for 3 days, LOL! A long time ago!
- What was the last movie you saw in theatres? I have gone to see Suicide Squad, TWICE! I am definitely more of an action, sci-fi and adventure movie goer, which surprises many.
- What has happened to you as a result of blogging? It has been an amazing way to learn about new people and places I’d never have known otherwise. It has also been great therapy for me, I wish I’d started sooner.
- What is a bad habit you have that you wish to correct? Oh, tough one…I can be bad about interupting people when I get to talking too much.
- Where do you enjoy blogging the most? Well, I have really only used WordPress, but I love to share on Facebook and Twitter too.
- What is your favourite gift you’ve ever received? My two kids for sure, after my husband. I know, it’s clichet.
- Have you ever experienced something close to a fairytale? I would say that meeting the love of my life was a pretty close thing. But, honestly I don’t believe in fairytales, as relationships don’t work like that.
- If you could have a meal with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why? I loss my best friend five years ago, that was my Gram. She taught me so much about life and how to do so many things in my adult life. I miss her all the time and would love to spend one more meal with her.
- What is #1 on your bucket list? I would really like to see parts of Europe, I love traveling but have not been further than the Cayman Islands and parts of the US.
- Have you experienced being in love? If so, what was the moment you knew you were in love? I have been married for 18 years and yes it is love. I knew I wanted to marry him very soon after meeting him, but I was also very young. Love looks so different to me after all these years. I’m not sure that you can truly love someone until you have seen the depths they are truly willing to go for you. I love my husband now more than I ever did when we first said those three little words. I have learned “love” is a verb, it is full of actions.
Questions For Nominees:
- Where are you originally from?
- What is your favorite past time, besides blogging?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- Favorite animal and why?
- Favorite book?
- What famous person would you want to meet?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Something that annoys you?
- What is the first thing you notice about a person when you meet?
- What makes you happiest in life?