Sharing a bit about myself, so here are some fun facts and personal photos…I hope you enjoy. And, if you want to get in on the party, feel free to follow this link. Cee’s- Share Your World: Week 40
- Why did you start blogging? I enjoy connecting with others and writing is a passion. In blogging I get to do both. It is also a great therapy outlet.
- A piece of clothing you still remember? I remember playing dress-up with my sister in old Bride’s Maides dresses. We were quite “girlie” and enjoyed playing princess and dancing. My mom got them for us from thrift stores, she was inventive.
- Who are you trying to reach with your blog? Anyone that is interested in reading it. I am passionate, with hope that I can be a source of encouragement and interest to all who come across me. I am still humbled that others find my words meaningful and worth reading!
- Is there a stuffed animal in your bedroom? Oh yes! I have always love stuffed animal. And at the age of 36, I am not embarrassed to say that there is actually more than one laying around. Here is my newest addition “Myrtle the Turtle”!
- The best birthday present ever? When I turned 16, my now husband gave me a beautiful gold heart necklace. Still one of my most cherished memories.
- What would surprise me about you? I suffer from Mesophonia- read and learn about it here> The NY Times
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I am grateful for my children and their continued progress in this school year. As a homeschool mom, some weeks are tough, but it was an encouraging week. The coming week I look forward to time with a friend and nice weather.