“On Thursday it will be Thanksgiving in the USA and I thought we could do a grateful list for this week. Most of these questions can be answered with just a couple of words, just put down the first thing that comes to mind. Yes, I know you writers will never use just one or two words to respond to any question.” –Cee’s Share Your World
If you would like to get in on the fun, feel free to cut and paste this post and answer the questions too. Just make sure you let me know so that I can read what you are grateful for too. -Michelle
What are you grateful for in regard to:
- Your home life? Being able to homeschool my children. I don’t take for granted that I am able to be home to do this.
- Your family? A husband who meets our needs by working hard while giving us love and support. Also two very special teenagers.
- Your blogging community? Meeting new people from all over the world that I’d never have an opportunity to otherwise. Inspirational and beautiful people, no less!
- Your city or immediate area in which you live? Being able to enjoy the beach regularly.
- The regional area in which you live? Living in a warm climate after spending my first 35 years of life in the north. It is such a blessing.
- The country where you live? Freedoms that we enjoy daily and may even take for granted.
- You? I’m thankful for the creativity that the Lord has given me- through writing and my art.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
My needs continue to be met daily and goals accomplished. I look forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family and the kids being off school, so we can have some free time.