“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
Thanks to Miriam for this nomination. I am always humbled when fellow bloggers choose to read my pieces, let alone award me for doing what I love to do. Please do check out The Shower’s Of Blessings blog by Miriam for some great posts. Also check out my nominees and the links to their great blogs!
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three random facts about me:
1. I have 4 tattoos
2. I am 5ft 7in tall
3. I work in retail quality control (self-employed)
Questions asked by Miriam:
1. Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
I had a Geometry teacher in high school that was quite handsome. Yes, I did crush on him- however his wife was my French teacher… awkward.😉
2. If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
I don’t believe that I would go back and change anything. Through all the hardships I have learned things about myself and others. They were times where I grew in strength and as a person. I like who I am, so I cannot in all honesty say I would do things any differently.
3. Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
I would really like to go to Europe. It is hard for me to choose just one spot. I love the idea of the history and art in England, Italy and France. I do wish to go to Ireland at some point too as my husband’s heritage (and our last name) is Irish.
4. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
No, never. My husband is my best friend and I would never feel it was okay to keep secrets. It is not a way to hold a relationship together by keeping things from one another. I feel that secrets often lead to lies.
5. If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?(weird)
As a lover of the Sci-Fi world I would quite like to be able to transform into a Vampire. The Victorian era would be my preference, with much romance and mystery.
Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination. It is my privilege to nominate you. Perhaps you don’t accept awards, are all awarded out or you may just have limited amount of time, and you must set your priorities. Just know, I enjoy your blog and wanted to take time to point you out.
Five Questions To The Nominees:
1. What is you favorite season of the year and why?
2. Who is your favorite author and book?
3. What is your favorite feature about yourself? Why?
4. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
5. If you were a performer at a circus, what would you be? (funny question)
Favorite post I’ve done- An Ode To Coffee